Welcome to my Astro-Man archive

This site is meant to be a visual archive of every variation of every Man... or Astro-Man? 7" single ever released. Most of what you'll see here comes from my personal collection. As information pours in I will post it, so please comment if you think you have something to add. I have no intention of posting MP3s here. I'm sure you can find the music elsewhere. This is just an attempt to collect information about the band's prolific creation of singles into one spot. If you can get past the fact that I rarely clean my scanner, I think you'll enjoy what you find here.

Use the Table of Contents on the sidebar if you are looking for details on a specific 7".


Saturday, February 26, 2011

Supersonic Toothbrush Helmet



Supersonic Toothbrush Helmet was a Man... or Astro-man? 7" EP released on Lance Rock Records in 1993 (LRR 008). It was distributed by Get Hip Records, a fact that occasionally will cause an online seller to suggest that Get Hip put this one out.

The first pressing was available on clear reddish-orange vinyl (200) and on black vinyl (900). The inside cover of the picture sleeve featured a black and white photo of an Astro Burger restaurant. There was also a second pressing on black vinyl (1500). With the final 1000 or so of this later pressing, the inside of the picture sleeve was left blank.

Here is the inside cover:



Here are the two variations of vinyl:

No comments:

Post a Comment